By popular request, we’re able to offer one more chance at this exclusive Gen Con Writers’ Symposium 2023 bundle. Through August, the drive will be available for purchase at genconwriters.square.site.
With this purchase you will:
- Own this first-ever GCWS collectible.
- Support writers and small presses directly.
- Raise money for 2024 initiatives for an even better and more inclusive event.
- Receive twenty retail books, including 2 new releases and one pre-release, a graphic novel, a TTRPG, a writing class discount code, three exclusive short fiction collections, bonus short stories, bonus books, two songs, an audiobook, two audiobook samples, and printable bookmarks.
- Because our contracts were only built for sales in the US, we will only be able to offer this to addresses in the US.
- Six dollars will be added for packaging and shipping. – Sales tax is added to orders in IN, OH, MI. (We are required to collect tax in those states.) Thank you for your support!
Buying this drive supports writers. And it supports our efforts to build upon our successes for an even more welcoming and supportive event for writers helping writers in future years. Please let people know. We are striving to make GCWS one of the world’s most exciting gatherings of gaming writers—and your collection starts here.
2023 Drive Contents
(To see the full contents, including book titles and descriptions, visit the purchase page.)
Twenty retail books, including 2 new releases and one pre-release. Authors include:
- Special Guest Sheree Renée Thomas
- E.D.E. Bell (with audiobook sample)
- Marie Bilodeau
- Brandon Crilly
- C. S. E. Cooney
- Erik Scott de Bie
- Anthony W. Eichenlaub
- Mary Fan
- Matt Forbeck
- Dan Jolly
- Howard Andrew Jones
- Gini Koch (with printable bookmarks)
- Sean CW Korsgaard
- S E Lindberg
- Karen Menzel
- Cat Rambo
- Kiini Ibura Salaam
- Avi Silver
- Gregory A. Wilson (with audiobook sample)
- Bryan Young
A graphic novel from Howard Tayler.
A TTRPG from Fat Goblin Games.
A writing class discount code for the Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers.
GCWS-exclusive collections of previously unpublished short fiction from E.D.E. Bell, Jennifer Brozek, and Richard Lee Byers.
Bonus short stories by authors Grace P. Fong, Gabrielle Harbowy, and John Jackson Miller.
Bonus books from Bryan Young and Dan Jolley.
Music from Gregory A. Wilson’s progressive rock band, The Road, plus a main character theme from Howard Andrew Jones’ new release.
An audiobook of a best-selling paranormal road trip novel, narrated by C. S. E. Cooney.